Foria Relief Suppositories with CBD are formulated to help ease period-related discomfort or promote general muscular relaxation. Each suppository delivers 100mg broad-spectrum CBD to ease cramps and calm inflammation. Do not use with latex. Safe to use with silicone.
Like all Foria's products, their Relief Suppositories are all-natural and grown pesticide-free. The final product is independently tested for purity, ensuring that they're free of pesticides, heavy metals, microbes, and other toxins.
* Use at the first sign of cramping or the day before, to prevent inflammation and pain
* If possible, insert while lying down and relax for 10-20 minutes
* Use 1-2 times per day until discomfort subsides
* For intimacy, insert 30-60 minutes prior; use with oil-friendly protection
* For menopause, enhances cellular oxygenation and provides dryness relief
Store in a cool place to prevent melting. Refrigerate up to 15 minutes before use. Broken suppositories may be melted and reformed in the refrigerator. Not for oral consumption. If you are pregnant or take pharmaceutical drugs, contact your physician before use. Do not use if you are allergic to tree nuts, coconut, or coconut oils.